KeyShot Animation puts the power of creating product animations for product presentation, assembly instruction, rich media material and more. Display the functionality of a prototype or create animated visuals to compliment product portfolio on web, kiosk or mobile device.
Why KeyShot Animation?
Like rendering images, creating animations in KeyShot also happens in real time. You can generate them real time, adjust them in real time and even update materials and change camera views of animations in real time using the KeyShot animation timeline.
How it works?
Rather than relying on keyframes, we have developed a new method of applying animation objects to your model that simplifies the creation and editing of animations for 3D data. Simply select the object or camera animation to apply and see the animation instantly appear in the timeline. Adjust settings, easing and duration to objects and groups of objects, then render your animation as easily as an image.
KeyShot Animation Features
- NEW: First person camera, camera path animation, material animation
- Animation transform offsets (patent pending): Individual object and camera transform offsets that can be combined, copied and linked to deliver a fully featured animation.
- Single application and environment
- Animation in a realtime raytraced environment
- Realtime Interaction during animation playback.
- Animation wizard: Step by step guide for first time users
- Copy and paste animations: Animations can be copied from one object to another and linked
- Helper objects: Select any part or assembly as rotation center
- Camera animation types: Orbit, Incline, Zoom, Translate
- Part and object animation types: Turntable, Rotation, Translation
- Fast preview output: AVI, MPEG
- High quality render output: AVI, MPEG, Flash, individual frames including Alpha channel