With KeyShotXR, create high-quality, touch-enabled, 3D rendered content capable of being displayed in any web browser supporting HTML5. The content can be viewed using mouse or finger on touch-enabled devices and does not require a browser plugin to work. Furthermore, KeyShotXR is not WebGL based and is therefore able to deliver the highest quality of images possible across the widest range of devices.
Experience what is possible with KeyShotXR. Make a selection from the menu to load the KeyShotXR. Use your mouse or fingers to rotate or zoom the object. The progressive loading allows you to interact with the object before loading is complete.
What is KeyShotXR?
KeyShotXR is a patent-pending technology that brings the advantage of interactive 3D-enabled viewing via desktop, laptop or mobile device to produce portfolios, presentations and collateral for design reviews. Product designers, marketers and KeyShot users who want to extend the presentation of their visuals are able to create the high-quality, ray-traced 3D content directly from inside KeyShot. KeyShotXR is an integrated add-on to KeyShot that automatically generates the code to be embedded into any website or company intranet, making it a turnkey solution for web content creation.
How it works
- 6VR types: Turntable, Hemi-spherical, Spherical, Tumble, Custom, Animation
- Output: jpg, png
- Zoom/Fullscreen options
- Set horizontal/vertical frames
- Set start and end angle interactively
- Unlimited output resolution
- Adjustable rotation damping
- iBook widget creation
- Render queue support
- Network Rendering support
- Background render support
- Realtime feedback
- Compression quality control
- Floating license
Web browser features
- Zoom in/out
- Fullscreen mode
- Responsive sizing
- Automatic upload to FTP server
- Touch enabled: rotate, zoom, pan
- Customizable play and resize buttons
- Progressive loading: rotate images as soon as they start loading
- Customizable settings to adjust user experience: rotation damping, mouse sensitivity, zoom in/out, start frame, LOD