KeyVR Floating, from Luxion, enables a fast, interactive VR experience without the need for any programming. One-click VR allows you to easily experience a scene in a VR environment directly from KeyShot.
Any KSP or bip file can be accessed. Scenes can be walked through interactively. KeyVR can also be installed without KeyShot to visualise existing KeyShot files. Multi-materials, animation and model sets are supported. Boss mode allows the person to be guided in VR.
- Scene can be walked-through interactively
- No programming necessary
- Model sets
- Ground shadows
- Boss Mode
- Screen Shot
- Bake Material
- Positioning in grid
- KeyVR Connect (multi-user system on the same LAN)
- XR mode, special hardware required
- An internet connection is required to activate the license
- KeyShot KSP or Bip files
- Software for VR glasses, Steam VR, Oculus Experience, Windows Mixed Reality for Steam VR
- Scene size is hardware dependent
- Some materials are restricted in display, see documentation
- VR glasses, Oculus, HTC Vive, Windows Mixed Reality
- NVIDIA GTX 1080, RTX 4000, P5000 or better (VR Ready flag set)
- AMD Vega 64 or better
Windows 7 / 10 operating systems are supported. The documentation is in English.